Saturday 30 October 2010

paranormal activity 2

  • During halfterm Kate, Sarah and myself went to the cinema to watch Paranormal activity 2! 
  • The film is filmed by a hand held camera which is similar to how our own film is going to be produced. 
  • What I loved about this film is throughout the whole film they keep the audience tense and scared, as the film takes a while to get the audience scared even though the audience is aware of something going to happen.
  • I liked how they have used a house as the setting, as it is helpful to get ideas for our own opening of our film. I also liked how they used close up shots of the important props e.g pots and pans, mirrors, knife which gave the audience tension as to what has just happened or what might happen. 
  • I found it good how the film made the audience jump many times which left you feeling aware and jumpy after the film was over!




No comments:

Post a Comment