Thursday 11 November 2010

Planning - Representations

  • The type of representation of characters that my group and I have decided to use are stereotypical girls, for example the girls from Sorority Row are very similar character wise as the characters that will be used in my own film. 
  • The way that the girls are dressed; slutty, not much clothing, short tops and skirts, heels, boots, represent in a simialr way how the character Bel in my own film will be portrayed and look. 
  • The girls played in Sorority Row are a similar age to the characters Emma and Bel that will be played in my own film.
  •  They are portrayed in a similar way, personalities being; confident,out going, vulnrable. 
  • I will be using similar camera shots and settings to represent my film as horror. 
  • My group and I have decided to use George Bayman as the 'killer' as we think he will be the best person to act as the killer! 
  • I will be using two girls playing the lead roles who will be in the house acting as the vulnrable, scared teenagers! One of the leading girl roles will be played by myself and the other leading role will be a student.











No comments:

Post a Comment